Inspire for Solutions Development is looking for an IBM DataPower Developer - KSA, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar - to work on multiple, long-term, exciting and challenging projects related to middleware technologies.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IBM Datapower;
- 3+ years experience in DataPower in design and configuration of DataPower objects like Routing Policies, SSL Proxy profiles;
- Strong development skills in Datapower, XSLT;
- WS Proxy Rules, WSRR subscriptions, Load Balancer Groups, XML Managers, AAA Policies, User Agents and MQ Objects etc.;
- Experience managing and supporting Multiprotocol Gateway and WS Proxy Facade for SOAP and REST Services;
- Knowledge of File Management, System Control and Troubleshooting of web services on DataPower SOA Appliances.
Other skills are a plus:
- Knowledge of REST/Web services & LDAP servers and SQL concepts;
- Knowledge of Microservices.
Experience: 3+ years, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any related fields.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email subject: "IBM DataPower Developer".