Inspire for Solutions Development is looking for an RPA Developer (Robotic Process Automation) with minimum 5+ years experience, this vacancy is for skilled IT specialists from the Middle East: Jordan, KSA.
- Work with clients and other developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring the quality of the system;
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development;
- Maintains current robots and ensure jobs continue to run and plans and builds for potential robots.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a software development role;
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: C++, C Sharp, Java, Visual Basic or other Object-oriented computing languages;
- Experience in developing workflow-based solutions or functionality;
- Experience designing and implementing RPA/RDA application/tool (e.g. BluePrism, UiPath) is a must;
- Certification in RPA software is a plus;
- Experience in Rational Rose, Visio, or other types of systems diagram tools;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients;
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience: 5+ years, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science or any related fields.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email subject: "RPA Developer".