We are looking for IT Business Analyst in Amman, Jordan. As one of the primary points of contact between the Corporate function and the IT function, the IT Business Analyst represents a critical organizational component in aligning IT with business function to achieve company objectives. Business Analyst will work closely with business owners and users, as well as IT staff, and potentially external suppliers in order to deliver and support IT solutions bringing benefit to the company and clients.
Get an IT job in Amman, and make your IT career in Jordan with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Amman, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- Thorough knowledge of the business analysis techniques and IT applications together with a good understanding of the technical aspects (in-depth technical knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, and to ascertain business requirements and priorities;
- Knowledge of company and functional strategic imperatives;
- Robust knowledge of change management and SDLC;
- Good level of knowledge of Agility, Lean thinking, DevOps, and Quality best practice, and leading edge thinking for systems & processes;
- Good level knowledge of banking and telecom services;
- Effective Communications;
- Career driven and committed;
- Analytical problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of system and process design;
- Knowledge of enterprise solutions and systems.
Education & Experience: 4-6 years of business-facing, IT experience in Telecom or Banking environment, with a degree in an IT-related discipline.