Inspire for Solutions Development is an IT company that works with the reputable enterprises in the Middle East, to simplify the modernization and optimization of their important business systems, applications, and various business processes.
We are looking for a Database Administrator, with an experience of 8+ years, to join our team. You have to be passionate about your job and be ready for challenges.
Get an IT job in KSA, and make your IT career in KSA with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in KSA, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- 8+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role ;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) ;
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models;
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications;
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL ;
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly organized and responsible;
- Capable of working under pressure;
Job Duties & Deliverables:
- Manage SQL Server databases;
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance ;
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security ;
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time;
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes ;
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement ;
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours;
- Monitor system performance and identify problems that arise;
- Respond in a timely manner to user-reported errors;
- Protect the database against threats or unauthorized access;
- Ensure that the database is adequately backed up and able to be recovered in the event of memory loss;
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses;
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users;
- Suggest changes and improvements for database maintenance or protection.
Education & Experience: 8+ years of SQL Server DBA, with a degree in a computer science-related discipline.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email subject: "Database Administrator".