Inspire for Solutions Development is looking for an IBM DataPower Developer - KSA, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar - to work on multiple, long-term, exciting and challenging projects related to middleware technologies.
Get an IT job in KSA, and make your IT career in KSA with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in KSA, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IBM Datapower;
- 3+ years experience in DataPower in design and configuration of DataPower objects like Routing Policies, SSL Proxy profiles;
- Strong development skills in Datapower, XSLT;
- WS Proxy Rules, WSRR subscriptions, Load Balancer Groups, XML Managers, AAA Policies, User Agents and MQ Objects etc.;
- Experience managing and supporting Multiprotocol Gateway and WS Proxy Facade for SOAP and REST Services;
- Knowledge of File Management, System Control and Troubleshooting of web services on DataPower SOA Appliances.
Other skills are a plus:
- Knowledge of REST/Web services & LDAP servers and SQL concepts;
- Knowledge of Microservices.
Experience: 3+ years, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any related fields.