Inspire for Solutions Development is looking for an IBM Integration Administrator in Amman, Jordan.
Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in related field and deep understanding of process integration as well as familiarity with Web Services Architecture, Network Architecture, and Network Security.
- Proven work experience as an IBM integration administrator;
- Strong knowledge of containers and container orchestration Kubernetes and OpenShift;
- Working knowledge administrating App Connect/IIB, API Connect, DataPower, MQ;
- Familiarity with systems/process integration, web services architecture, network architecture, and network security;
- Full understanding of web and app design, which involves firewall, DNS, and load balancer;
- Working knowledge of SOAP web services and REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of building and running SQL queries;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Familiarity with help desk software (preferable Jira Service Management);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Duties & Deliverables:
- Install and configure IBM integration products with high availability on ICP platform;
- Build gateway services on DataPower: Web Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway XML Firewall service;
- Apply policies on API Connect and DataPower service;
- Define SSL configurations and certificates;
- Deploy integration applications as containers;
- Providing technical advice and guidance for IBM App Connect and IBM API Connect developers and Kubernetes administrators;
- Monitor integration and Kubernetes environments;
- Troubleshoot integration layer issues/failures;
- Troubleshoot Kubernetes and containers layer issues/failures;
- Work on tickets and resolve them.
Experience: 5+ years of experience.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "IBM Integration Administrator".