We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with 1-4 years of experience in this area.
- Functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels;
- Understanding client requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans, scripts, scenarios, and test data;
- Test estimation, scheduling, requirements traceability, execution and reporting results to various stakeholders;
- Identify the regression testing scope and coverage;
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with developers and business users;
- Ensures that testing uses company-specific, manual or automated processes and helps provide best practice adoption;
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders;
- Monitor and analyze test automation results, collate and provide test metrics and reports;
- Familiar with Agile development practices.
- Self-motivated, work well in a team and independently;
- Has strong analytical skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of structured testing concepts, methodology and tools;
- Experience with API testing tools;
- Experience in creating and maintaining manual tests;
- Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools;
- Performs well under stress;
- Presentable with Excellent English language abilities;
- Banking Experience is preferred;
- Able to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent;
- 1-4 years of experience in software quality assurance.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "Junior QA Engineer".