Inspire for Solutions Development is an IT company that works with the reputable enterprises in the Middle East, to simplify the modernization and optimization of their important business systems, applications, and various business processes.
We are looking for a Junior System Administrator, with an experience of 0-1 years, to join our team in Jordan. You have to be passionate about your job and be ready for challenges.
Get an IT job in Amman, and make your IT career in Jordan with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Amman, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- 0-1 year of experience;
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, or any related field;
- Understanding of basic network concepts;
- Knowledge of SOAP web services and REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of building and running SQL queries;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Additional skills as a plus:
- Containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes and OpenShift);
- Familiarity with IBM products;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Familiarity with Help Desk software (preferably Jira Service Management).
- Install and configure IBM products;
- Maintain container environments;
- Provide support for company customers;
- Monitor integration and Kubernetes environments;
- Troubleshoot application issues/failures;
- Troubleshoot Kubernetes and containers layer issues/failures;
- Work on tickets and resolve them.
Education & Experience: 0-1 years of experience, with a degree in Electronics Engineering, or any related field.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "Junior System Administrator".