- Adobe Magento certification is a plus;
- Familiarity with various UI/UX techniques and trends;
- Knowledge of design software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Good time and project management skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A team player, as well as being able to work independently.
- Design and code various Magento e-commerce websites;
- Communicate with the team members and clients to understand the website requirements;
- Develop and test Magento modules;
- Review and troubleshoot any integration issues;
- Perform website updates as and when required;
- Install and update security patches;
- Keep the website up-to-date with PHP best practices;
- Inspect and implement frontend changes;
- Optimize website’s loading time and performance;
- Install, configure, and test payment plugins;
- Liaise with the design team to develop additional website features;
- Customize website extensions and test its functionality;
- Ensure a user-friendly website interface;
- Conduct timely audits for various Magento websites.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "Magento Developer".