We are looking for Network Security Engineer in Amman, Jordan, with 5+ years of hands-on experience designing, building, and administrating LAN, WAN and wireless networks. Minimum of 3 years of experience in design network security and implementing network security solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of network security solutions such as IPS, IDS, Firewalls (up to Layer-7), VPN;
- Advanced skills in network attack and defense strategies, and network perimeter security;
- Excellent experience with endpoint security for Windows, Linux, mobile devices, IoT devices;
- Advanced working knowledge of network traffic monitoring and analysis, network logs monitoring and analysis;
- Experience in network risk assessment with attack surface analysis;
- Preferably experienced in public, private and hybrid Cloud network security on multiple CSP’s mainly; GCP, AWS, and Azure;
- Experience in securing Kubernetes platforms especially RedHat OpenShift, Google Kubernetes Engine, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service; Azure Kubernetes Service and VMWare Tanzu is considered as a plus;
- Good experience in shell scripting using Perl, Python, Powershell or Ruby;
- Must be CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one);
- Preferably holding a CWSP – Certified Wireless Security Professional or similar certification;
- Excellent communication skills and development of professional reports;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email subject "Network Security Engineer".