We are looking for an Openshift and Kubernetes Administrator in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with 3-5 years of experience in this area.
- Proven work experience as an IBM integration administrator;
- Strong knowledge of containers and container orchestration Kubernetes and OpenShift;
- Knowledge of Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation (ODF);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes Operators;
- Knowledge of IBM integration products, DevOps tools concepts are considered as a plus;
- Familiarity with systems/process integration, web services architecture, network architecture, and network security;
- Understanding network which involves firewall, DNS, and load balancer;
- Working knowledge of SOAP web services and REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of building and running SQL queries;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Familiarity with Help Desk software (preferably Jira Service Management);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage nodes: masters, workers, infrastructure and storage;
- Manage cluster operators: logging, monitoring, storage;
- Manage bastion host and image registries;
- Monitor & update OpenShift cluster;
- Manage users and access, catalogs, operators;
- Monitor Kubernetes environments;
- Install and configure IBM integration products;
- Troubleshoot Kubernetes and containers issues/failures;
- Work on tickets and resolve them.
- BA or Diploma degree in Computer Science, MIS, or any related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar field.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email subject: "Openshift and Kubernetes Administrator".