Inspire for Solutions Development is an IT company that works with the reputable enterprises in the Middle East, to simplify the modernization and optimization of their important business systems, applications, and various business processes.
We are looking for a Mid-level Quality Assurance Engineer, with an experience of 2-6 years, to join our team in Jordan. You have to be passionate about your job and be ready for challenges.
Get an IT job in Amman, and make your IT career in Jordan with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Amman, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- Functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels;
- Understanding of client requirements and creating key test deliverables, such as test strategies, plans, scripts, scenarios, and test data;
- Test estimation, scheduling, requirements traceability, execution and reporting results to various stakeholders;
- Identify the regression testing scope and coverage;
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with developers and business users;
- Ensuring that testing uses company-specific, manual or automated processes, and helps to provide best practice adoption;
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development team and other stakeholders;
- Monitor and analyze test automation results, collate and provide test metrics and reports.
- Extensive experience in integration testing;
- Self-motivated, works well in a team and independently;
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiar with Agile development practices;
- Very good knowledge of structural testing concepts, methodology and tools;
- Experience with API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, etc.);
- Experience in creating and maintaining manual and/or automated tests;
- Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools;
- Performs well under stress;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Banking experience is preferred;
- Able to travel.
Education & Experience: 2-6 years of experience, with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "Mid-Level QA Engineer".