Inspire for Solutions Development is looking for 3-6 years experience Quality Assurance Specialist. A software QA is a must for this IT vacancy. We hire IT specialists from Jordan, Egypt, UAE, KSA, Lebanon.
Get an IT job, and make your IT career with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our vacancies in Amman, Riyadh, Cairo, Beirut, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- Functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels;
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, and to ascertain business requirements and priorities;
- Understanding client requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans, scripts, scenarios, and test data;
- Test estimation, scheduling, requirements traceability, execution and reporting results to various stakeholders;
- Identify the regression testing scope and coverage;
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with developers and business users;
- Ensures that testing uses company-specific, manual or automated processes and helps provide best practice adoption;
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders;
- Monitor and analyze test automation results; collate and provide test metrics and reports;
- Familiar with Agile development practices.
- Extensive experience in integration testing;
- Self-motivated, work well in a team and independently;
- Has strong analytical skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of structured testing concepts, methodology and tools;
- Experience with API testing tools (SoupUI, Postman ... etc.);
- Experience in creating and maintaining manual and/or automated tests;
- Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools;
- Performs well under stress;
- GPresentable with Excellent English language abilities;
- knowledge in KSA Governmental business is preferred;
- Based in KSA is preferred.
Education & Experience: 3-6 years of software quality assurance experience, IT experience in Telecom or Banking environment, with a degree in software engineering or equivalent.