Inspire for Solutions Development is looking for a React Native Developer in Riyadh, KSA, Develop and maintain mobile applications using React Native. Collaborate with the product team to enhance the user experience. Leverage native APIs for seamless integrations on iOS and Android. Write tests, optimize performance, and transform designs into high-quality UI code. Join us in creating exciting mobile app projects.
- Develop and maintain our mobile applications using React Native;
- Work closely with our product team to implement features that deliver an optimal user experience;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms (iOS and Android);
- Diagnose and fix bugs, ensuring applications perform optimally;
- Write and maintain automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Transform designs and wireframes into high-quality, responsive UI code;
- Coordinate with back-end developers to define and test necessary APIs;
- Understand the nuances between different mobile devices and provide solutions to optimize for all device types.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience levels;
- Handle the uploading and submission processes for both iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven experience as a React Native developer, with a portfolio or list of applications you've worked on.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jest and Detox.
- Strong understanding of the Agile methodology..
- Strong understanding of the Agile methodology.
- Good understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android platforms.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode and Android Studio.
- Experience with code versioning tools, especially Git.
- An eye for UI/UX details.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Familiarity with state/data management libraries (like Redux or MobX).
- Solid experience with the process of uploading applications to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) for React Native applications.
- Experience with server-side program languages, like Node.js, java.
- Background in agile methodologies, like Scrum or Kanban.
- Understanding of GraphQL.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "React Native developer".
Get an IT job in Riyadh, KSA, and make your IT career in KSA with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in KSA, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.