We are looking for Senior Quality Assurance Specialist in Amman, Jordan, to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure software quality.
- Write and maintain test plans, test cases, automated and manual test scripts and track defects;
- Quality Requirements management;
- Ensure that testing uses company-specific, manual or automated processes and helps provide best practice adoption;
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders;
- Monitor and analyze test automation results, collate and provide test metrics and reports.
- Self-motivated, works well in a team and independently;
- Has strong analytical skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of structured testing concepts, methodology and tools;
- Experience in creating and maintaining manual and/or automated tests;
- Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools;
- Performs well under stress;
- Can travel on demand;
- Presentable; fluent English is a must (!);
- Banking systems experience is preferred.
Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent. 3-6 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.