Inspire for Solutions Development is an IT company that works with the reputable enterprises in the Middle East, to simplify the modernization and optimization of their important business systems, applications, and various business processes.
We are looking for a Service Desk Engineer, with an experience of 2-4 years, to join our team. You have to be passionate about your job and be ready for challenges.
Get an IT job in Amman, and make your IT career in Jordan with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Amman, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- Design custom workflow for different issues types to assist in Automation of provisioning;
- Develop complex workflows, including project workflows;
- Must be able to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor, and/or customize solutions, including building interfaces;
- Create JIRA projects, queries, reports, and dashboards (not only Atlassian Products);
- Develop SLA Rules;
- Develop a Notification templates and rules;
- Defining and executing SDLC tasks;
- Perform the duties of a Jira engineer and responsible for maintenance, administration, upgrade, and enhancements to Jira, Confluence and integrations with other tools or plugins.
- 2-4 years of experience with different Service desk tools (Atlassian is a must);
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence including tool administration and customization;
- Experience creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, preferably with Agile Kanban/Scrum;
- Knowledge of ITSM Processes, - preferably ITIL certified;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Certified ACP-600 & ACP-400 is preferred.
Education & Experience: 2-4 years of business-facing, IT experience in telecom or banking environment, with a degree in an IT-related discipline.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com, with an email subject: "Service Desk Engineer".