Inspire for Solutions Development is an IT company that works with the reputable enterprises in the Middle East, to simplify the modernization and optimization of their important business systems, applications, and various business processes.
We are looking for a System Administrator, with an experience of 7+ years, to join our team. You have to be passionate about your job and be ready for challenges.
Get an IT job in Amman, and make your IT career in Jordan with Inspire for Solutions Development. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Amman, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar field;
- BA or Diploma degree in Computer Science, MIS, or any related field;
- Proven work experience as a System and/or Network Administrator;
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, networking protocols, managing LAN and WAN networks and managing VPN access;
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent;
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows OS;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and office 365;
- Knowledge of office security systems and managing backup and restore;
- Knowledge of maintaining servers and laptops HW, OS, and software;
- Knowledge of office systems like cameras, door access;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Familiarity with help desk software (preferable Jira Service Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Duties & Deliverables:
- Own the Internet & Network Security;
- In Charge of E-mail & Network Configurations & Management;
- In Charge of Company servers;
- Responsible for Employee Laptops & Computer set-ups;
- Ownership of Asset registry;
- Establishing & installing VPN structure;
- Relevant IT Vendors Negotiations;
- Lead office IT Tools. (i.e. 3CX, Shared Drives, ZenHR, etc);
- Lead, establish and adhere to all IT related matters, policies & Procedures.
Education & Experience: 7+ years of business-facing, with a degree in an IT-related discipline.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email subject: "System Administrator".